Similar items in stock
- $4.35 Was $6.83Save $2.48
Motorstorm:Arctic Edge & Twisted Metal: Head On 2-pak (PSP)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dual Pack: MotorStorm: Arctic Edge + Twisted Metal: Head On, a Sony console exclusive, is a bundle with multiple genres.
- Part of the Bundles (cross franchise) - Sony franchise.
- Exclusively available on the PlayStation Portable.
- Genre: Bundle With Multiple Genres, Sub-Genre: Bundle With Multiple Genres.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore, Mild Language, Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes, Drug Reference, and Violence
|Finer Categorizations:||Video Game Software|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Apparently so, it states on the cover dual UMD so that means the package contains both games on individual UMD discs. I don't own it so I can't say for sure, but based on the advertising that's what it should contain.by Valveking662/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the physical UMD based disc versions can only be played in older original UMD designed PSPs, not PSPGO or the new PSVITA. The PSPGO was without a optical drive and only played digital download games and the PSVITA can play the newer VITA memory card based games or downloaded games via PSN. Once again, only the original PSPs that played UMD discs can play such games.by Valveking662/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?