About this item
The Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio MT352R provides users with up to twice the amount of battery life than the standard NiMH rechargeable battery pack. With a range of up to 35 miles,Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio MT352R is perfect for active outdoor excursions or life's every day adventures. Take a pair on your next hunting, camping or hiking trip and stay connected despite the season. With an IP-54 rating, the MT series flaunts its weatherproof design, making it ideal for protection not only from dust but from wet weather conditions such as snow or rain splashes. Its emergency alert feature, built-in LED flashlight and NOAA weather alert channels provide a total emergency preparedness communication solution. The flashlight feature offers peace-of-mind during evening adventures or unexpected emergencies and power outages. The NOAA channels provide emergency alerts including tornadoes, winter storms, severe thunderstorms, flash floods, emergency evacuations and Amber Alerts.
Motorola Talkabout MT352R Weatherproof 2-Way Radio:
- The Weatherproof Motorola 2-Way Radio has up to a 35 mile range
- 22 channels, 121 privacy codes, 2662 combinations
- IP-54 Weatherproof Motorola 2-Way Radio
- Improved audio performance
- Emergency alert button
- Built-in flashlight
- Dual watch receiver
- PTT Power boost
- VibraCall vibrating alert
- The Motorola Talkabout Radio features a mini-USB charging port
- Advanced priority scan
- Audio accessory jack
- Weather radio scan
- 11 channel weather receiver (7 NOAA) with alert feature
- iVOX/VOX hands-free communication
- Quiet Talk interruption filter
- 20 call tones
- Eco smart
- Audible low battery alert
- Keypad lock
- Nuisance delete
- Auto squelch
- Time-out timer
- Backlit display
- Battery save
- Talk confirmation tone
- Keypad tones
- 15 h alkaline battery life (requires 3 x AA batteries) or 15 h NiMH estimated battery life
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.13 x 2.4 x 7.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Please contact Motorola Solutions for assistance with two-way radios. http://www.motorolasolutions.com/US-EN/Support/two-way-radiosby Motorola Customer Care12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The charger cord looks like it could break easier - could I use a cell phone cord to charge it if it does break?
- This product takes rechargable batteries as an alternative.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?