About this item
The Motorola Talkabout MD200TPR 2-Way Radio has a range of up to 20 miles for indoor and outdoor communication. With 22 channels and the standard scan feature, this two-way radio makes it easy to stay in touch while you are out and about. It's designed for great looks, as well as solid, functional operation. The location and size of the big buttons make operating the Motorola MD200TPR Radio easy, even when wearing gloves. The sleek, rugged housing protects the Motorola 2-Way Radio, whether it's being used on the playground, in the neighborhood, at the campground or at the mall. The Motorola Talkabout 2-Way Radio, MD200TPR, 3 pk, features a 15-level digital volume and an Auto Squelch for better sound quality. It also features an audio accessory connector, 10 call tones, a time-out timer, basic scan, a keypad tone, a talk confirmation tone and a keypad lock.
The battery save feature and auto power off ensure that you preserve energy, and the battery meter and audible low-battery alert ensure that you will know when you have to recharge your radio battery. The Motorola MD200TPR Radio has 29-hour alkaline battery life or 12-hour NiMH estimated battery life.
Motorola Talkabout MD200TPR 2-Way Radio:
- Up to 20 mile range
- 22 channels
- 15 level digital volume
- Battery save feature
- Auto power off
- Auto Squelch
- Audio accessory connector
- Audible low battery alert
- Keypad lock
- 10 call tones
- Time-out timer
- Basic scan
- Battery meter
- Talk confirmation tone
- Keypad tone
- 29 h alkaline battery life (requires 3 x AA batteries) or 12 h NiMH estimated battery life
- Includes 3
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.13 x 2.4 x 7.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My grandkids are 9 and up...they love them.by GrandmaRSM11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- definitely OK for about 4 and above but they are not very durable. There are kids in my neighborhood on these constantly.by mikep5311/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it for my 2 kids age 6 and 11. 3rd unit for myself to be aware of their conversations (spy on them) and just to have it as a spare unit.by ODECCIT11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as all six are on the same channelby tommy43165/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as long as they are all on the same channel and within range of each other.by LaurenBecall20115/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they would all work together, as long as ALL are on same CHANNEL.by a1workingmom5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think they would work great on a cruise since there is not much interference out on the seaby tommy43168/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I do...they work over the 25 acres of the barn through the trees/rolling hills and while I am in the barn. We are leaving next week (Friday May 31st) for our cruise and are taking them with us.by Cinch12312/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?