About this item
You'll rest easy knowing you can hear and speak to your baby with the Digital Audio Baby Monitor with LCD Display. Featuring a backlit LCD display which indicates sound and temperature, this monitor also has a range of 165 feet so you can easily move about your home and yard. And don't worry about roaming too far, this monitor also features an out-of-range alert so you're always within hearing distance. Able to play five lullabies, your baby will easily fall asleep at night to these timeless classics.
- Plays 5 lullabies
- Allows for 2-way communication
- High-sensitivity microphone
Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, is breaking through the barriers that separate people from the things they love. Established in 1928 and headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, the company developed the world’s first handheld cellular phone and has invented and perfected Six Sigma methodology. Motorola is publically traded on NASDAQ (GOOG). Their brands include Xoom tablet & leading android mobile phones and they work with Binatone to distribute Motorola-branded Digital Baby Monitors.
- Backlit LCD display indicates sound and temperature
- Data encrypted for security
- Features a range of 165 feet
- Out-of-range warning
- Measures 2.28L x 2.66W x 4.72H inches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this is a great one for you.. i have a three year old myself and she loves the two way feature she runs in her sisters room and talks to me lolby KeezysAngel11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you push a button and can talk to your kid. That and the nightlight are good features, but the moniter doesn't work!by Sarasky4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?