About this item
Improve the communication in your home or office with the Motorola Enhanced Cordless Phone System. This phone system comes with four handsets and is expandable up to five handsets, so that you can have a phone in every room of your home or office. This Cordless Phone with four Handsets has caller ID and call waiting. With a four-line LCD display and amber backlight, the Motorola Cordless Phone with a digital answering system makes it easy to see who is calling. The answering system makes it convenient for you to check messages and it gives callers 15 minutes of recording time, so you never miss any important information while you are out. The Motorola Enhanced Cordless Phone offers the handset speakerphone system that enables you talk hands-free. With this Motorola Cordless Phone with a digital answering system you can work, do chores, or be fully immersed in a task while taking a call.
MOTO-L704 DECT6.0 Cordless System with 4 Handsets:
- Expandable up to 5 handsets
- 4-line LCD display with amber backlight
- Handset speakerphone
- Caller ID and call waiting
- Wi-Fi friendly
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.2 x 3.7 x 4.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can turn the answering machine off and yes the home base is wall mountable.by GINNERWINNER11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can turn answer machine off but it is not wall mountableby Smokey1610/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yesby Poohbear58pp10/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes every phone base must be plugged into an electrical outlet, that is how each phone receives the signal and stays charged up.by GINNERWINNER12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they all come with a 1"x 1.5" charger that must be plugged in to either an outlet or extension cordby wayteen11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?