Motorola - 7" Baby Monitor/Digital Photo Frame with Wireless Camera and Live Video
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Motorola - Digital Photo Frame with Video and Camera lets you take a multimedia trip down memory lane. The wireless camera and live video feed let you protect and cherish what matters most. The DECT camera and the VIP frame's wireless technology automatically link together and allow you to view crystal clear video. The VIP frame brings your past, your present and your future together in one place.
Motorola - Digital Photo Frame with Video and Camera:
- Wireless camera
- Live video feed
- Crystal clear video
- DECT/DECT 6.0 wireless technology
- 480 x 234 pixel resolution with live video-in-picture viewing
- Snap photos from camera to memory card (SD; MMC; SDHC); plus create your own slide shows
- Out-of-range alert and programmable on/off time
- Clock, alarm, and calendar functions
- Model# MBP700
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.42|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 1.5 x 6.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you cannot see the baby on the entire screen. The monitor is less than half the screen. The digital frame feature takes up 2/3 of the screen, and cannot be downsized so if you do not load any pictures for the frame function you have a large blank gray area with your baby video feed on the right.by njmommynj11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?