About this item
The Motorola 3360 DSL Modem offers data transfer rates of up to 24Mps and includes a network security suite that offers a spam guard, firewall, virus protection and parental controls. In addition, the included AT T self-install kit makes this Motorola DSL modem easy to set up. With Ethernet connectivity, the Motorola 3360 modem is compatible with almost any PC or Mac network-ready system. The Motorola 3360 DSL Modem supports multiple users and enables sharing of files, music, photos and videos.
Motorola 3360 DSL Modem:
- AT&T self-install kit makes setup simple
- Data transfer rates up to 24Mbps
- Ethernet connectivity
- Compatibility with almost any PC or Mac network-ready system
- Supports multiple users
- Network security suite
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 6.3 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This happens to me as well but my connection is strong.by ssneed011/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is normal as the modem is communicating with your router.by Dhutt641/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is normal for the ethernet and activity lights to flash.by Mjt571/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby GOODWATERM9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It includes filters.by ssneed011/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has a line that can be connected to a phone lineby procle19451/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a DSL provider like ATT is needed.by Wildwestman10/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You will always need an Internet Service Provider, no matter what type of modem you purchase. This interprets the signal from your connection (cable, dedicated phone line) so your computer can use it. Then you either connect the modem by a USB cable to one of the ports on your computer, or you get a wireless USB receiver of the same technical version as your modem. Even if you buy this in a big box store with no technical help on staff, you will always run into a young person in that department (employee or another customer) who can explain it in detail! That's my source - college students are great!by Valulou1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?