MotorStorm: Arctic Edge stays true to the signature MotorStorm style with hostile Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), multi-route tracks, and combat-style racing action where the goal is to not only win, but survive. The game introduces 12 unique and reversible racing tracks, two additional vehicle classes, multiplayer racing action, and a rugged Alaskan environment chock full of treacherous obstacles and hazardous terrain. Players can personalize each vehicle in the livery by updating it with a selection of wheels, exhaust, spoilers and sponsorship stickers. In multiplayer, MotorStorm Arctic Edge allows up to eight players to compete against each other wirelessly via Ad-Hoc Mode. Alternatively, players can compete via online multiplayer using Infrastructure mode to make it to the summit of the online global leaderboards.
- Stunning environments with tracks modeled after the rugged, snow-covered Alaskan landscape creating the most treacherous racing conditions yet.
- Eight vehicle classes, including the nimble Snow Cat and more forceful Snow Plow designed to help you tackle the Alaskan terrain.
- Multiplayer Racing Action with up to eight players online via infrastructure mode as well as ad hoc racing.
- Global leader boards to show off the top ranked players in all game modes, including single player Time Attack.
- Robust vehicle customization lets you upgrade various parts including wheels, exhaust, spoilers, sponsorship stickers, and liveries.
- Use the Photo Mode to snap and save the best action photos and send to friends.
- Customizable soundtrack that lets players add music from a memory stick to create a full list of customized tunes for each race.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics and Mild Violence