About this item
The MotorGuide Freshwater 45 lb Thrust Trolling Motor is designed with an exclusive, wireless foot pedal that operates at high frequencies. Easily master this motor control and position it in any location on the deck. Operate it while sitting or standing to accommodate your specific needs. Move it from left to right, then release the control to allow the boat to move in a straight direction. Choose your ideal cruising speed and slow down to approach your target. This wireless trolling motor is built with a cradle lock mount that can weather the outdoor elements and exposure to rough water runs. The quick-release mounting plate makes installation straightforward. The variable-speed, 54" shaft MotorGuide trolling motor features a one-hand, stow-and-deploy set-up. It also comes with heavy-duty, over-sized brushes that increase battery life. Use it when boating in coves, lakes, ponds, channels and more.
MotorGuide Wireless Freshwater 45 lb Thrust Trolling Motor, 54" Shaft:
- Wireless trolling motor with foot control
- Variable speed
- 12V power
- Quick-release mounting plate
- One-hand stow and deploy
- Designed exclusively for freshwater fishing
- Comfortable to maneuver and lift in/out of your boat
- Easy to operate and adapts to a variety of freshwater conditions
- Move along at a comfortable pace and stop when you find your ideal fishing spot
- Ideal choice for experienced fishermen and weekend enthusiasts
- Helps make your fishing excursions efficient and enjoyable
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||46.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 22.0 x 67.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.