About this item
Maximize your fishing time with the MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Freshwater Wireless Edition (55 lb. 54" Shaft). Appropriate and valuable for tournament situations and/or tough bites requiring teamwork, they give you precise control with freedom of movement. The 12-volt trolling motor comes standard with a wireless foot pedal, a rough-water lower unit cradle and an integrated battery indicator. Digital variable speed control minimizes amp draw to keep you on the water longer. Mix and match up to four hand-helds or foot pedals with this wireless trolling motor. One-hand stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth. Achieve precise boat control and accurate bait presentations with the help of the 54" composite shaft and PowerProp 3.5" propeller on the 12-volt trolling motor. You only need one hand and a light pull to run to your next spot.
MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Freshwater Wireless Edition (55 lb. 54" Shaft):
- Peak thrust 55 pounds
- 12 volts
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time
- 54" composite shaft
- PowerProp 3.5" propeller
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver
- Mix and match up to four wireless hand-helds or wireless foot pedals in any combination
- 12-volt trolling motors are appropriate for tournament situations and/or tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control and accurate bait presentations
- One hand stow and deploy
- Stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our wireless edition motors
- One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot
- 3-year warranty
- Model 9.7010003E8
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||50.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||73.0 x 22.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.