About this item
The Freshwater Edition-Bulldog MotorGuide Trolling Motor features an aluminum shaft and a 54-pound peak thrust. This freshwater trolling motor excels in a wide range of applications - from pinpointing brush piles for crappie to chasing the early morning top-water bite. This electric trolling motor allows you go shallower, faster, and quieter with a tapered hub, three-blade, weed-free Machete III prop. The quiet and smooth operation of the Freshwater Edition-Bulldog MotorGuide Trolling Motor allows you to get closer to the fish. With an illuminated directional indicator, the freshwater trolling motor is suitable for night fishing, This MotorGuide Trolling Motor, Freshwater Edition-Bulldog has durable 5-speed technology and a lightweight design. All these state-of-the-art features make this electric freshwater trolling motor a resourceful tool for any fishing trip.
MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Freshwater Edition-Bulldog (Foot/Transom 54 lb. 30" Shaft):
- Peak thrust 54 lbs.
- 12 Volts
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard
- 09 Transform mount style
- 30 inch aluminum shaft
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Select Freshwater Edition motors feature an illuminated directional indicator for night fishing
- Compact, lightweight lower units
- Foot control models offer long-lasting rack-and-pinion design
- Two-Year Warranty
- Model 9.2150009E8
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||62.0 x 22.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.