MotorCraft Oil Filter, FL400S
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56
- $15.88 Was $17.74Save $1.86
- Rollback$19.16 Was $21.74Save $2.58
- Rollback$22.88 Was $26.44Save $3.56
Check out these related products
- $4.74 Was $5.99Save $1.25
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The MotorCraft Oil Filter FL400S is great for vehicles and easy to use.
MotorCraft Oil Filter FL400S:
- Great for vehicles
- Easy to use
|Primary Shelf ID:||1044301|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.12 x 3.12 x 4.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- what year is your fusion? there was a change over @ the Engine plant for the 3.5 in Jan 2009. most of the look up books should have a notation to use "filter a" on vehicles manufactured before 01/16/09, and to use "Filter b" on Vehicles Manufactured after 01/16/09. both filters are the same size, but the "older" one (FL-400s, used on engines made before 01/16/09) has a 3/4-16 thread on the filter mount, while the "newer" one ( FL-500s, used on engines made after 01/16/09) has a Metric thread (22mm) 3 vehicles in my house with this engine, 2 take the fl-400s, one takes the fl-500s.by 09sable4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 820S I believe is what you want.by grilledhamandcheese12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?