About this item
Motor Trend 12' Jumper Cables have long cords, which make it easy for you to reach far-away power sources. The tangle-free cords on the car jumper cable have 100 percent copper construction for maximum conductivity. The 12 gauge jumper cables have 500 amps and are PVC lined for extra protection. The jumper cable clamps are phase-marked for added safety. There are plastic grips for ease of use on the clamps. The Motor Trend 12' Jumper Cables can be used either for side-post or top-post hookups. The jumper cable clamps can be used for starting any car, whether it has four, six or eight cylinders. They can also be used on ATVs, motorcycles, watercraft and snowmobiles. The car jumper cable can be conveniently stored in your vehicle for easy access in nearly any situation. These jumper cables come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Motor Trend 12' Jumper Cables with Clamps:
- 500 amps
- 12 gauge
- Tangle-free cords
- PVC lined for extra protection
- Phase-marked clamps add safety
- Can be used for side-post or top-post hookups
- 100 percent copper construction ensures maximum conductivity
- Long cord enables you to reach far-away power sources
- Can be used with any car, whether 4, 6 or 8 cylinders
- Can also be used with motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles, watercraft and more
- Can be kept in car for easy access during any situation
- Model# MT1212
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Plastic grips on clamps
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 9.2 x 3.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.