Mossy Oak Shotgun Shell Holder, Break Up
Customers also considered
- Rollback$5.25 Was $5.54Save $0.29
- Reduced Price$10.64 Was $13.95Save $3.31
- $12.97 Was $16.32Save $3.35
- $5.97 Was $8.18Save $2.21
- $14.39 List price $19.99Save $5.60
- $6.63 Was $8.96Save $2.33
- $3.93 Was $5.88Save $1.95
- $11.99 Was $17.99Save $6.00
- $5.80 Was $8.46Save $2.66
- Rollbackfrom $11.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mossy Oak Shotgun Shell Holder features a buttstock that fits most guns to keep your shotgun shells ready and available at the shooting range or on the hunt. The Buttstock Shell Holder, Break Up pattern, holds four shotgun shells and keeps them protected while reducing glare. This rifle shell holder also features a hook-and-loop closure to keep the shells firmly in place and in easy reach when you need them. The Mossy Oak Shotgun Shell Holder also features the Mossy Oak Break Up camouflage pattern to keep it from standing out while hunting.
Mossy Oak Shotgun Shell Holder, Break Up:
- Holds 4 shotgun shells
- Buttstock fits most guns with hook and loop closure
- Protects shells and reduces glare
- Features Mossy Oak Break Up camouflage pattern
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.34 x 4.84 x 0.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby and3215/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the loops are too big for a 410 shell.by neverrude12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but not very tightly.by runtyq12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no. 410 is a smaller diameter, actually the same as a .45 Long Colt round.by bonefishing12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.67