About this item
A gunman will definitely appreciate a comfortable sling to carry his rifle appropriately and easily on each and every hunting trip he takes. The Mossy Oak Muscadine Rifle Sling is certainly a good choice as it features a soft neoprene design. This sling enables the holder to carry the weapon snugly over his shoulder wherever he decides to hunt. The hunting rifle sling has a heavy-duty webbed construction and a nice Mossy Oak rifle sling break up camouflage pattern. Moreover, the neoprene rifle sling features non-slip backing which can keep the gun in place, while the sling swivel will also let it move freely while you walk and roam.
Mossy Oak Muscadine Rifle Sling:
- Soft neoprene design makes for an easy, comfortable carry
- Heavy-duty webbed construction
- Non-slip backing keeps sling in place
- Sling swivels to allow gun to move freely
- Features Mossy Oak Break Up camouflage pattern
- Neoprene rifle sling is breathable
- Keeps the weight of the rifle off your back
- Hides the rifle with the camouflage pattern on the outside
- Provides support while out in the woods hunting
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 3.04 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shotgun must have swivel studs to attach this product to. There are several types of swivel studs for various types of shotguns that can be purchased and installed if your shotgun does not already have them.by netwit4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby hunter138151/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does your shotgun have swivel studs? It comes with swivels, but you've got to have something on your gun to attach them to. It would NOT work on my Remington unless I installed some.by PickyHunter4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Look on your gun, if it has 2 hole slots, it should.by ShopperOnline011/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?