DO NOT PUBLISH Mossberg 50104 500 Pump Action Shotgun, 410 Gauge, 24", 3", Wood Stock, Blued
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this is a fixed Full choke Barrel to fire slugs will damage the barrel. As ar as I know there is a barrel made by mossberg that is made for there tactical pistol grig version of this gun that is shorter but you can shoot any ammo through it.by shearin624/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can, but the only slugs I would recommend for a full fixed bore are Brenneke. Other slugs, do not try as the fixed full bore is to much constriction.by bigtoe4u4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I paid $248 for mine 2 yrs. ago. I checked yesterday at my store and they are now $257. Mine holds 5 in the mag and 1 in the pipe HEHEHE.by NICEGUYfromSC4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cost is about $250 with the tax, and it will hold 5 shells +1 in the barrelby shearin622/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (51) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do! Let me qualify this answer. I bought a 18 in. barrel with almost an improved cylinder muzzle on it. It is not rifled and only has one bead on it. I also bought the extra mag tube and spring for it. I got it from Mossberg for around $80 for everything.by NICEGUYfromSC7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Mosseberg does not make a slug barrel for the 410, However you may be able to find an aftermarket barrelby shearin624/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?