About this item
- Octenol is an EPA registered secondary attractant that mimics human breath. It is used in Mosquito Magnet traps to attract biting insects including mosquitoes and no-see-ums. Made in the U.S.A. Mosquito Magnet Octenol OCTENOL3
- Octenol is an EPA registered secondary attractant that mimics human breath. It is used in Mosquito Magnet traps to attract biting insects including mosquitoes and no-see-ums. Made in the U.S.A.
- Octenol attracts most mosquito species, including salt marsh mosquitoes, as well as no-see-ums and black flies. The insects are attracted by the Octenol and are drawn to the Mosquito Magnet trap where they are captured, then dehydrate and die.
- Those who live on the coast or Northern regions of the U.S. should use Octenol to attract mosquitoes, no-see-ums and black flies.
- The attractant Octenol increases your catch rates up to 10 times! Mosquitoes are not only a nuisance; they may transmit diseases that are a serious health threat to people and pets. It will lure biting insects to the Mosquito Magnet trap and away from you and your family.
- The Octenol cartridge should be replaced every 21 days. After 21 days of use, the cartridge appears the same; however, it will no longer be effective as the octenol will have been released. The catch rate will be reduced if the attractant is not changed.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.83 x 3.47 x 5.61|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.