About this item
Some of the most popular characters from the DC Universe, like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and The Joker, go toe-to-toe against Mortal Kombat favorites, including Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Sonya and more. Featuring a brand new fighting system and unique intertwining storyline written by top comics writing team Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe combines spectacular multi-tiered fighting environments, such as Metropolis or the Batcave, with a compelling line-up of fighters to challenge and master.
- Choose your kombatant!: Kombat forces friends to fight, worlds to collide and unlikely alliances to be forged. Mortal Kombat warriors and DC Universe heroes engage in battle for the first time on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. In the ultimate Elseworlds story, players can now explore what would happen when Sub-Zero faces off against Batman, and much more.
- Signature Attacks: Each character on the Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe roster will feature character-specific moves to take down opponents in their own signature style. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe will also feature distinct finishing moves, tapping into the true Mortal Kombat experience
- All-New Fighting Mechanics: For the first time in Mortal Kombat history, players can face off with two all-new fighting mechanics, Freefall Kombat and Klose Kombat. Freefall Kombat allows players to battle in mid-air while falling from one arena into the next. Klose Kombat, a brutal up-close fighting mechanic, gives players the ability to grasp the gritty dark tone through progressive damage that is inflicted on fighters during battle though visible bruises, torn clothing, and more!
- New single player mode: Players choose their storyline experience beginning with either the Mortal Kombat or DC Universe. The unique storyline intertwines both the Mortal Kombat and DC Universes and characters into an exclusive dynamic fighting adventure
- The Ultimate Fighting Arenas: Players will face off in various iconic arenas like Metropolis and Gotham City from the DC Universe side and Hell and Graveyard from the Mortal Kombat side, as well as several never-before-seen combo arenas that blend the two universes together!
- Top Writing Talent: The game's dark, realistic tone is created through the collaborative partnership of top comics writing team Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray (Countdown. Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters) along with veteran Mortal Kombat team members.
- Take the battle online: Players will have the ability to choose sides, challenge friends and take the fight online!
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby Hammertime1234/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no. you can play without an xbox live account, and also with the free xbox live account. You don't need a gold membership to play. It just allows you to fight your xbox live friends.by Corenaccio1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, u can play offline too.by pureimpact4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Also comes for PS3!by Cess254/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and no you can play as both.by An anonymous customer4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it's not just for Xbox Live. it has a story mode you can play and arcade as well! I hope this helped.by DirtMX4/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is single player also.by Loksta10/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, My two sons do not play this game on xbox live. You do not need to have xbox live access.by volmommy31/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No differenceby Hammertime1231/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No different, just marketingby Neddie110/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as far as i can tell the only difference is the coverby rozz6722/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. We have the x box 360 Kinnect but will the x box 360 games play on that system. Want to know before I but the game.
- yes they willby Shortywolf5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Hammertime1231/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Xbox 360 games will play on any U.S. Xbox 360 no matter if its a Kinect or not. But only Kinect games for 360 that specifically say "Kinect" will be able to able to be Kinect compatible. Hope this helps! I too have a Kinect.by pureimpact1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?