About this item
The newest chapter of the iconic Mortal Kombat Fighting game franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation, as well as its first appearance on the PlayStation Vita handheld operating system. More than just a handheld port of the 2011 console release of the game, Mortal Kombat for PS Vita provides players with a high-end gameplay experience, as well as features and content that only Sony's new handheld can supply. The game contains the story mode from the console release of the game, and all of the DLC characters and costumes that have been made available. In addition to this, the game harnesses the PS Vita's touchscreen capabilities, and built-in accelerometer to provide exclusive modes, including: the all-new Challenge Tower mode, and Test Your Slice and Test Your Might modes.
- The same quality Mortal Kombat gaming experience found in the 2011 console version of the game, now made portable through PS Vita.
- New features and content exclusively for the PS Vita System.
- All-new Challenge Tower mode with 150 brand new missions.
- Touchscreen fatalities, Xrays, and more.
- Warriors, environments and fatalities are as brutal as ever.
- Fluid gameplay at 60 frames per second.
- An extensive lineup of iconic warriors.
- Challenge friends in ad hoc or Wi-Fi matches.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Partial Nudity, and Intense Violence
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.