Morning Glory Foam Sheet, 24"L x 96"W x 1"H
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
MG Foam Sheet
Morning Glory Foam Sheet allows you to create your own seat or bench pads. This sheet measures 96"L x 24"W x 1"H and is made of 100 percent urethane foam. You can use the Morning Glory Foam Sheet with the fabric of your choice to make pads for benches or chairs, make a padded headboard, or pad your stereo speakers. You can adhere multiple layers of the urethane foam cushions together with spray adhesive to create layers of softness. It's easy to cut the Morning Glory Foam Sheet into whatever shape or size you require with a sharp knife or scissors. This foam sheet is hypoallergenic, has a 1-lb density, and meets Cal 117 requirements.
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 24.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it is one piece rolled up. I used scissors to cut it into 5 pieces to replace kitchen chair cushion. Worked great, easy to cut.by CnTsGranna3/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is one continuous sheet that comes rolled up. It is so easy to cut! I love this product.by DollBedMaker12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby IowaGal110/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is exactly it, one continuous rolled piece of foam.by ds3259/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LucyEM8/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but the 24" length isn't consistent. Hopefully, that won't make a difference to your project. The quality is, however, very good.by Chorna8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is actually 96"Length x 24"Width x 1"Height(thickness). I replaced 5 kitchen chair cushions with some foam left over.by CnTsGranna3/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 24"x96"x2"by IowaGal111/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The product size is really 24"L x 96"W x 1"H. The second is probably the size of the box.by LucyEM7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. On the item description it says 24"L x 96"W x 1"H but in the item specifications it says 16.0 x 24.0 x 6.0. Which is it?
- It is actually 96"Length x 24"Width x 1"Height(thickness).Hope this helps.by CnTsGranna9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The specification dimensions are most likely the size of the package it is contained in when shipping or purchased. If you take the long length (96") and fold it six times in even sections the thickness will go from 1" to 6" due to the folding and the long length will now be 16" (96 divided by 6 equals 16, 16 multiplied by 6 equals 96, 1" thickness multiplied by 6 equals 6", etc.) The end result is the 24"L x 96"W x 1"H product folded into a 24" x 16" x 6" piece. I hope this helps!by SRA167/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?