Morning Glory Foam Seat Cushions 4-Pack, 16"L x 16"W x 1"H
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
MG 4Pk Seat Cushions, 16"x16"x1"
Morning Glory Foam for Seat Cushions allows you to create your own seat pads. Each cushion in this 4-Pack of Foam Cushions measures 16"L x 16"W x 1"H and is made of 100 percent urethane foam, making them soft and comfortable. You can use the Morning Glory Foam for Seat Cushions with the fabric of your choice to make pads for benches or chairs. You can adhere multiple layers of the urethane foam cushions together with spray adhesive to create layers of softness. It's also easy to cut the Morning Glory Foam for Seat Cushions into whatever shape our size you require with a sharp knife or scissors. These foam cushions are hypoallergenic, have a 1-lb density, and meet Cal 117 requirements.
|Primary Color:||Off White|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would cover it with cloth. Cat claws would make ticks if not protected.by Lorifromgeneva7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Pat - Having just bought this product, the packaging states it is a hypo-allergenic material that should be suitable for your cat bed!by WallyHopper132/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It's hypoalagenic (?spell). That's exactly what I used this for, a cat bed!by Voltairedesign1/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would use it for the padding in cat beds. I have four cats and think that they would like it.by BUDDADOG12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This foam is like a sponge. Ever leave a wet sponge in the bottom of your kitchen sink? I bet it would mildew if you didn't bother to bring in your seat cushions in from the elements.by Lorifromgeneva7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?