About this item
MG Cluster Stuff, 16oz
Make your own decorative pillows and stuffed toys with the Morning Glory Cluster Stuff Polyester Fiberfill. This item is made of lightweight material that will never clump or bunch. This pillow fiberfill can be used to add new life and firmness to old cushions, pillows, and comforters. It can also be used to refurbish old sofa cushions to give your furniture a fresh new look. The slick fiber clusters can be stuffed loose or tight. The Morning Glory fiberfill is hypoallergenic and machine washable for added convenience and easy care.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 14.5 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- cluster stuff is down-like and extremely soft. if you want your pillow firmer i'd use fiber fill.by superstar15825/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup.by suzzegirl1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It definitely would.by FunShopper579/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes in box of 11.25 pounds, but has to be ordered on line..........cost is about 49.by Chihuahuasaver8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can order it direct from the manufacturer but the shipping cost is quite high due to the large box they have to ship it in.by KathyIowa8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maybe a whole bag depending on how firm you want it to be.by SarahsMom207/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I normally just use a bag each. But it you like them really stuffed, you can use a bag and 1/4 of another bag.by hopeful33/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?