- Durable steel construction with non-toxic finish
- Features adjustable handlebars and wide padded seat
- Reinforced wooden bed for cargo carrying
- Recommended for ages 3 to 5 years
- Dimensions: 46L x 23W x 30H inches
Built tough enough to off-road all over the backyard, the Morgan Cycle Red PickUp Ranch Trike makes him feel like one of the boys. Forget play trucks and miniature machines, this riding toy gives him a key to the action.
- Oversized steel tubular frame with steel wheels
- All-terrain pneumatic tires
About Morgan Cycle Morgan Cycle has rejected the current trend to produce cheap, disposable plastic products in order to offer discerning parents classic, finely crafted ride-on toys that will last for generations and transcend fads. Based in Union, N.J., Morgan Cycle was founded by bicycle engineer Sylvester Yen, who drew on more than two decades of experience to design the company's line of quality retro toys. Morgan Cycle's first product was the streamlined, elegant Morgan tricycle, which was inspired by the original 1936 design of Harold Van Doren, a pioneering designer in the American Industrial Age who favored "simple solidity" in his style. Morgan Cycle has continued to expand its product line to include a variety of cars, scooters, bikes, sleighs, gas pumps and more, all characterized by beauty, safety, and quality craftsmanship.