Monster NCredible N-ERGY In-Ear Headphones
About this item
About this item
N-ERGY are the NCredible in-ear headphones from Nick Cannon that make a sonic statement whether in your ears or around your neck. They kick music to a whole new level, and let you hear it like never before. We cranked up the details, dropped the bass to a low, powerful rumble and made it all distortion free. When you're not listening, keep your N-ERGY on hand — or around your neck — with a snap of the magnetic speakers.
Monster NCredible N-ERGY In-Ear Headphones:
- Delivers the punch you want from your music
- Snap headphones together, wear them around your neck
- Tangle-free cables keep your life hassle-free
- Low-profile right-angle connector
|Recommended Use:||Portable electronics|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 4-pole )|
|Cables Included:||Headphones cable|
|Headphones Form Factor:||In-ear|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Model No.:||NC MH NRG IE BK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.51|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 2.0 x 42.0|
Ask a question
- For audio listening, NCredible N-ERGY Headphones are compatible with all devices that accept a 3.5mm (1/8") stereo input. The ControlTalk Universal (remote & mic) feature is designed for greater compatibility with Apple & non-Apple mobile devices but not guaranteed.by MonsterTechSupport2/10/2014Written by a verified representative from MonsterTechSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. These have a universal 3.5mm connector (Jack) and that's standard with smartphones however I'm not 100% sure about IPhones.by Canopyfan22/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I think it is an important factor when buying headphones to include the frequency response. What is the frequency response for this item.
- I can't find that info on the Internet. And it's not on the actual product package nor inside with documentation. And it's not on the manufacturer website http://www.monsterproducts.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=7059by Canopyfan211/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?