Monster High Scaris Skelita Calaveras Doll
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Expand your daughter's funky doll collection with this Monster High Scaris Skelita Calaveras Doll. This product features Skelita Calaveras, the daughter of Eskeletos, who is wearing a new travel outfit complete with jewelry and other accessories. This Monster High Scaris doll comes with a rolling suitcase and a travel journal or sketchbook to capture those memorable moments while she goes around town. All of these accessories are included for a complete set and plenty of fun. In addition, it includes is a matching hairbrush and a doll stand to pose her for picture-perfect snapshots. This travel doll needs the stand so that it can stay upright alone. This item is suited for children aged six years and older.
Monster High Scaris Skelita Calaveras Doll:
- Features Skelita Calaveras, the daughter of Eskeletos
- This Monster High Scaris doll is wearing a new travel outfit complete with jewelry and accessories
- Includes a rolling suitcase and a travel journal or sketchbook, so she can "jot down" her travel memories
- Includes a matching hairbrush and a doll stand
- This travel doll cannot stand alone
- Suited for children aged six years and older
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 2.75 x 12.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- She is a very delicate doll.That's probably why she comes with a stand, you really can't play hard with this doll. It's more of a collectible doll. That's what my daughter was planning on doing with herby Tongo37/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They way they are made is quite different. We have never had the knees break, however the legs coming off at the hips has been a problem. They just aren't meant to bend like a Barbie.by MonsterHighMom0511/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Monster High dolls have joints made to come apart and snap back in, the knees aren't make for disconnected play like the hands and arms but are usually easy to pop back in if the plastic itself isn't broke. Your daughter could also be playing to hard with the dolls and over bending them. The legs aren't made to move side to side and that could also be a reason.by McBowie10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THEY ARE NOT MADE AS STURDY AS THE DOLLS USE TO BE, THE KNEES BEND MORE AND DONT HAVE COATING THAT THE BARBIES DO SO LESS PROTECTION. WE HAVE A FEW DOLLS THAT ARE MISSING APENDAGES TOO.by CDMCALLISTER6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't worry, the knee reattaches if the little knob looking thing is still there!by LVUEvanescence5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come that way so u can apply other body parts to the doll. The knew should snap right back in.by Lexy305/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The best thing to do is contact our Consumer Relations team for help. Live chat, phone or e-mail support is available Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. You can find our contact information here: http://bit.ly/dLUeAw.by MattelConsumerServices4/19/2013Written by a verified representative from MattelConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This specific doll is VERY fragile, I would not really recommend Skelita for play. She looks amazing, but her limbs are very flexible, thin and can come off easy. Most other MH dolls don't do this, but it's all variable. Some may have looser limbs than others and thats just a manufacturing error.by Joe1835/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made very badly!by zbra12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shipping weight is 0.3lbs., so the doll weighs a little less than this.by CommunityAnswer3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight of the Monster High® Scaris Skelita Calaveras® Doll is approximately 0.64 Lbs. We hope this helps!by MattelConsumerServices3/5/2014Written by a verified representative from MattelConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?