Monster High Lagoona's Hydration Station
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Monster High's Lagoona Blue uses her Hydration Station to re-moisturize at night, and it doubles as room decor for girls. Just press the shell-shaped button on the front to activate three different modes of lights and bubbles for a cool underwater room effect. This complete Monster High Dolls Play Set includes a hydration station, a Laguna Blue doll with eye mask, a Neptuna pet figure with eye mask and a water bottle and "monsterizer" bottle. It's a collectible fashion toy that fans of the Monster High series will love playing with for hours. With all the details and fun figures, Monster High Lagoona's Hydration Station is sure to engage girls in creative spa play. Plus, the whole set doubles as decor for any little Monster High fan's room.
Monster High Lagoona's Hydration Station:
- Doubles as room decor for girls
- Hydration station
- Lagoona Blue doll with eye mask
- Her pet Neptuna with eye mask
- Water bottle and "monsterizer" bottle
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 5.0 x 13.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You do have to add water. It does not actually fill up the entire hydration station though. It's like a shell that you fill up, while it's still hollow & dray on the inside. It just creates the illusion that it's full. You use the funnel that's included to fill the shell up with water, then press the button to see the water bubble & change color. Not like a lava lamp at all though.by Heathurrrr2/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby nevergonnagrowup12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?