About this item
From homeroom to extra-curricular activities, Monster High fans will socialize with students and discover new secrets - and even an all-new character who comes to Monster High for the first time in the video game. As they explore the campus, players will engage in special assignments that let them explore the open-world setting of Monster High. Whether they're haunting the hallways, practicing their fear-leading, or learning scary new facts in class, their ultimate goal is every ghoul's dream (or nightmare): to be crowned "Scream Queen" at the Terror Under the Sea Dance.
- Start by creating a ghoul version of you, using tons of monsterific options. Choose your ghoul type, pick a scary-cute outfit and killer hairstyle, customize your skin color and select your very own freaky flaw.
- If you have a DSi camera, you can snap a picture and ghoulify yourself.
- Hang out with your new Monster High friends, perform scaretastic assignments (like a hair trim for Clawdeen or leading the Spirit Cheer) and go to classes to become an ogre achiever by earning ghastly grades.
- Just like normie high school, your goal is knock 'em dead with your sinister style, gain a spirited rep and complete for the scream queen crown at The Terror Under the Sea Dance.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE
|Platform:||Nintendo DS & DSi|
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes, but it won't have the 3D effects.by LBrowns5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but it is really blurry.by mamadearest35/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. I do know it can be played on a Nintendo DS or 3DS.by Yellowvette2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?