Customers also bought these products
Mongoose Snarl 26" Men's All-Terrain Bike
Consider these popular products
- $149.00 Was $249.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
- $119.00 Was $139.00Save $20.00
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- $159.00 List price $199.00Save $40.00
- $199.00 Was $299.00Save $100.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With extra-wide tires for added grip, the Mongoose Snarl 26" Men's All-Terrain Bike is ready to take on any terrain. Whether you're blazing through bumps, climbing steep hills or just cruising on a bike path, the Mongoose Snarl will keeps your adrenaline pumping. The aluminum frame makes this Mongoose Bike 26 Inch lightweight, yet durable —you can transport the Mongoose Snarl, easily, as it still gives you all-terrain durability when you ride. The suspension fork absorbs those pumps, so you can ride at top speed. Designed with Shimano trigger shifts, the Mongoose Snarl Men's All-Terrain Bike makes switching gears easy. When you're speeding through rugged or smooth terrain, the front and rear disc brakes gives the Mongoose Bike 26 Inch total halt control. Available in sleek black, the Mongoose Snarl Men's All-Terrain Bike gives you the power and speed you need, no matter which road you choose to ride.
Mongoose Snarl 26" Men's All-Terrain Bike:
- Aluminum frame maximizes power transfer
- SR Suntour XCT fork gives 100mm of smooth travel
- Shimano trigger shifters for lightning-fast shifts, giving you a better control of your ride
- Front and rear disc brakes offer all condition stopping power
- Wide alloy rims for lightweight durability
- Extra wide tires for added grip
- Dimensions: 68"L x 23"W x 41"H
- Color: Black
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Range:||15+ Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R4042WM|
|Number of Speeds:||- Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||68.00 x 23.00 x 41.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My stock tires are Innova 26" by 2.0 or 54-559 Inflation Recommended 29lbs max 65lbs.by LossLess7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tires are 26" but not sure what the exact tire pressure is.by RamenFTW5/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not 100% sure, but they should be either 26"x2.125" or 26"x2.35". Recommended pressure for the tires is between 40 and 65 psi.by bikemanbl10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but if you chose to ship to store then perhaps they will assemble for you. Walmart store did assembled my bike.by Oreo219/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should come partially assembled. You may have to put the front wheel, front brake, and handle bars on your self, and maybe some other easy stuff.by TreknOutdoors7/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you let it ship to your home, you have to do it by yourself.by di076/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They did with my bike.by Oreo219/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can get it assembled at Walmart free of cost. I ordered it online to be shipped to store and then got it assembled on request.by davidIN9/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?