About this item
Just like the pros' bikes, the Mongoose Entrail Boys' BMX Bike can handle any terrain. This bike features a newly designed freestyle frame to cut weight and gain ground clearance. This 20" Mongoose boys bike comes with 4 freestyle pegs that let you ride like a pro. The super compact gear provides you a clean comfortable drive even when riding through obstacles. The chainset is durable and tough enough to withstand wear and tear. The alloy platform pedals are designed to prevent foot slippage. The 48 spoke alloy wheel along with 3-piece forged steel crank set offers added strength and durability. The 4-bolt stem clamps handbars are devised to give you a firm grip. The Mongoose Entrail Boys' BMX Bike has all that you expect from a kids BMX bike.
Mongoose Entrail BMX Bike:
- The 20" BMX bike has a cean design frame with reinforcements for durability.
- Threadless alloy 4-bolt stem clamps handlebars tightly for stability.
- 25 x 9 super compact gearing provides clearance when rolling over obstacles.
- 48 spoke alloy rims offer added strength.
- 3-piece forged steel crank set is extra tough.
- Durable color-matched alloy platform pedals.
- 4 freestyle pegs included.
- Dimensions: 56"L x 27"W x 38"H.
- Color: Black and purple.
- Assembly required.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Bike Type:||BMX Bikes|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||12 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 27.0 x 38.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby JesusFreak121912/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would definitely say a 12 year old could ride this bike. I got this bike for my just turned 11 year old. He is tall (62in) and he has plenty of room to grow with this bike. Great investment!!!by Thoren6910/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no published age limit as proper fit depends on the riders size, not age. As long as you have at least 2 inches of clearance between yourself and the top tube when you straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and you can reach the handlebar to comfortably operate the brakes then you should be big enough to ride it. The Entrail generally fits the average sized 12 year old.by PCCustomerService9/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this is a great bike for a 12 yr oldby jpittman51312/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bike was assembled free of charge at Walmart where I purchased it. What a deal!!!by Thoren6910/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- none if buy at store and not much off the internet eietherby jpittman5138/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Local Wal Mart assembled it for usby ronparanto8/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If freespin is where the front can spin all the way around, "no". The reason for this is because this bike has back brakes also and the cable gets twisted.by Thoren6910/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what you mean by freespin, but the Entrail is equipped with a 9-tooth internal cassette that enables the rider to coast. It also has a handlebar detangler system that allows an experienced rider to rotate the handlebar 360-degrees.by PCCustomerService6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It Locks up dont get it, that was another issueby Dpoker1710/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?