Customers also viewed these products
20" Mongoose Motivator Boy's Bike, Copper Red
Consider these popular products
- $69.00 List price $99.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$39.00 Was $65.68Save $26.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 20" Mongoose Motivator Boy's Bike is an agile, resilient bike. This Mongoose 20" Bike, Copper Red, can be ridden easily on a wide variety of terrains thanks to responsive handling, large tires for stability and a classic BMX riding stance. With a steel frame and fork, this Mongoose Boy's Bike is also durable. This 20" Mongoose Motivator Boy's Bike has a one-piece crank, 18t rear cog and is single speed for easy use. Featuring a rear brake and 20" tires, this Mongoose 20" Bike, Copper Red, also has alloy rims and a padded seat, which allows for both a smooth and stylish ride. This Mongoose Boy's Bike also has platform BMX pedals.
20" Mongoose Motivator Boy's Bike, Copper Red:
- 1-piece crank, 18t rear cog
- Frame: steel frame and fork
- Gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: rear brake
- Wheels/tires: 20" tires
- Rims: alloy rims
- Seat: padded seat
- Pedals: platform BMX pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 48.43"L x 7.87"W x 22.83"H
- Please note: If you select Site to Store delivery, your bike(s) will not be assembled upon pickup.
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||20"|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1085618|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||20"|
|Age Group:||7 to 8 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M9ZMOTM3|
|Features:||Adjustable Seat Height|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.43 x 7.87 x 22.83 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought this bike for my six year old boy who has a 19" inseam. I think this bike may be small for your size.by Rupee3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a BMX bike. You wouldn't want the seat too high or it could injure you on a jump. Maybe go to a bike with a 24" or 26" wheel if you are looking for a street rider.by Nuegreen2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?