Mommy's Helper - Contoured Potty Seat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mommy's Helper Potty Training Seat is ideal for kids who are getting ready to grow out of diapers. The contoured and padded surface of this Kid's Potty Seat makes it a comfortable place for kids to sit, helping them get used to using a toilet. This Contoured Padded Potty Seat is easy to clean and a handle gives you a sanitary way to remove the seat from the toilet. To make nighttime bathroom visits easier, the Mommy's Helper Potty Training Seat even features a design that glows in the dark.
Mommy's Helper - Contoured Potty Seat:
- Softly padded and contoured for safety, comfort and warmth
- The seat is fully wrapped so cleaning is easy
- Sanitary lifting handle for removing the seat from the toilet
- Bonus hanging storage hook included
- Duck print with bubbles that glow in the dark
|Age Start:||1 Year|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 10.75 x 3.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would not recommend this potty seat for an elongated toilet. It does not attach properly for it to be secure so it moves around a lot on the toilet seat.by kbake9999/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on what part is elongated. If it's just the pedestal, your in good shape because it's made to fit the average toilet seat. It might have a little room if the hole in the seat is too large but that isn't an issue for me. It's a nice simple potty.by Bcharm7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't have any problems with our elongated seats. I have three different toilets that we use it on in the house; all elongated, and it fits all of the toilets (although, it wobbles a bit on the TOTO toilet).by ConnTwins4/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It won't, it will fall inside!!by Couki12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?