About this item
Brighten up your interior with the Mohawk Home Jumbleblocks Multicolored Area Rug. Well-defined geometric patterns in various sizes come together in this item to give it a smart look ideal for both contemporary and traditional decors. The color combination is subtle yet attractive without being loud. Made of 100 percent nylon face, this Mohawk Home area rug is durable. Its dirt, stain and fade resistant qualities further add to its lifespan. You can conveniently use this 60" x 84" nylon area rug in your hallway, living room, bedroom, office or any other space in need of style. The item stands up to heavy foot traffic wonderfully. Its construction also makes it an ideal choice for homes with kids and pets.
Mohawk Home Jumble Blocks Multicolored Stain-Resistant Area Rug:
- 60" x 84"
- Protects your floors with style
- Durably constructed
- 100 percent nylon face
- Stands up to very heavy foot traffic
- Resists dirt, stains and fading
- Keeps your floors cleaner longer
- Made in Egypt
- Easy care Mohawk Home area rug is durable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||RG929 416|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 59.1 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This rug does not need a gripper, because the back of it is gripper fabric.by JulieTheUnruly8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have an ottoman on my rug and as of right now, a gripper is not necessary. But it would move otherwise.by BelieveThis10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no it works great on my hardwood floors and doesn't slip on me.by whitewolf821412/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby TCJA11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mohawk Home always recommends the use of a rug pad to protect your floors and provide extra cushioning under foot. However, using one is not required.by MohawkHome11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's hard to pinpoint any "main colors," but I'll try. Fluid blocks of slate, green and chocolate - surrounded by neutral blocks of ecru, tan and eggshell.by JulieTheUnruly8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are exactly as shown in picture.by Vickielm7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Exactly how the pictures look. Exactly.by BelieveThis4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The exact colors in this rug are chocolate brown, light blue, dark blue, gold, and a dark barn red.by MohawkHome4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The colors in this rug are chocolate, light blue, dark blue, taupe, tan, and a red based dark brown.by MohawkSupport4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?