- Jewelry armoire and full-length tilting mirror combined
- Espresso finish on cheval armoire
- Durable MDF wood construction with birch legs and base
- Necklace hooks, earring slots, and ring cushions
- Pocket shelves store bracelets, watches, brooches, and more
- Dimensions: 14.65W x 3.25D x 59H in.
Instead of hunting around for your rings and other bling, find all your beloved jewels quickly and easily with the Espresso Jewelry Armoire Cheval Mirror. Open the mirrored door to reveal a variety of storage areas for your gems and jewels. Hanging hooks let your necklaces dangle instead of tangle. There are earring holders for maintaining pairs, ring cushions, and pocket shelves for bracelets, watches, brooches, or other items. Use the full-length mirror to check out just how stylish you look. The adjustable mirror tilts and locks in place with a twist of a knob.
Featuring an elegant espresso finish, the entire cabinet is constructed of medium density fiberboard (MDF) - a dense, warp-resistant engineered wood that offers lasting durability. The legs and horizontal bars are crafted of solid birch wood. This freestanding jewelry armoire features clean, simple lines and a sturdy base for a casual style that complements both modern and traditional settings.
- Mirror: 9W x 41.37H inches
- Armoire: 3.25D x 14.65W x 47H inches (without stand)
- Inside depth: 2.62 inches
- Door depth with hanging shelves: 1.25 inches
- Total height: 59 inches (at pictured angle)
- Total depth of legs: 16.25 inches
- Stand height: 37.5 inches (where connecting to armoire)
About Finley Home Finley Home was created to ensure that your needs, wants, and desires regarding home furnishings and décor are met with ease. Offering a well-appointed mix of both current and classic designs, all with functional style at exceptionally affordable prices, Finley Home's unique pieces and collections are ideal for keeping pace with today's ever-evolving lifestyles. Simple silhouettes, understated elegance, and versatility define the Finley Home brand and make it one you'll return to for years to come.