Similar items in stock
Crayola Red Dough CYO570015038
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$8.41Was
- from $21.72
About this item
About this item
Specially developed for early learning, the dough has a soft texture and vivid color. Allows young children to create and recreate imaginative forms and simple objects. Crumble free for less mess. Sturdy, airtight storage bucket keeps dough soft and ready for use. Clay/Pottery Type: Modeling Dough Colors: Red Age Recommendation: Ages 3 and up.CYO570015038. 570015038. Crayola Crayola Modeling Dough Bucket. Clay/Pottery
Dough is a soft, colorful, nontoxic modeling material that is ready to use right from the bucket. Creating with dough is an inviting experience because of its vibrant colors and pleasant smell. Its smooth consistency is easy for small hands to manipulate and texture. The soft, nonsticky feel and easy joining characteristic encourage children's sustained involvement. Dough washes easily from most surfaces. Do not dry dough in a microwave oven or kiln.CYO570015038. 570015038. Crayola Crayola Red Dough. Clay/Pottery
- Color: Red
- Recommended Age: 3
- Features: Reusable
- Manufacturer: Crayola, LLC
- Application/usage: Fun and Learning
- Manufacturer Part Number: 570015038
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.crayola dot com
- Weight approximate: 3 lb
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Dawn, Crayola Modeling Dough does contain wheat and therefore may contain Gluten. Other Crayola products, including Model Magic modeling compound, Modeling Clay, Air-Dry Clay, and Model Magic Fusion are wheat free. Because multiple Crayola products are produced on machines in our manufacturing facilities, there is a slight chance of cross-contamination. Gluten free is a dietary term and our production facilities do not undergo routine testing to support a gluten free certification.by Crayola8/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products