About this item
For the big kid in all of us. The Mobo Triton Pro Three Wheeled Cruiser - Silver is a great way to get in touch with your inner child. While this cruiser might look all fun and no work, it actually does help you squeeze in some cardio while riding with the kids or just leisurely tracking to the beach. Complete with tons of safety features and a recumbent design to reduce joint stress. Adjustable frame means one-size-fits-all.
- Patented, adjustable frame means one-size-fits-all customization ability; simply adjust according to heights and sizes
- Versatile maneuverability creates safe, comfortable, and durable use
- Front freewheel mechanism, padded seat, and inflatable tires create a comfortable, smooth ride
- Caliper handbrake for smooth slowing and stopping
- Unique propulsion system means no loose chains and no grease stains!
- Recumbent seating design eliminates pressure on the wrists, elbows, and hands
- Recommended for ages 9 and up
About Mobo Mobo is a specialty product of ASA Products. Having been so successful as a Tri-ton brand, Mobo is now representative of a larger mission- to bring impactful fun and practical mobility to people everywhere. Designed for safe use by children and the elderly, Mobo products are great for everyone in the family. Committed to creating the most innovative, stylish active lifestyle products, Mobo has you covered. This three-wheeled cruiser line is the new way to travel- at the beach, to the park, or in the neighborhood.
- Wheels: 20-inch front; 16-inch rear
- Strong steel frame construction
- 250-pound weight capacity
- Recommended ages 9 years and older
- Dimensions: 50 - 63L x 28W x 29H inches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||55.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately, we do not have the Mobo Triton Pro in stores. They are only available through online orders and it ships from California. However, our warehouse is located in City of Industry, California so if you live in Souther California and would like to see the product in person, you can come visit our warehouse and we'll be happy to show you our products.by CustomerCareSpecialist3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was never able to find one assembled anyplace local either. I was worried about that, but it was actually better than I had expected. I watched all the videos I could find. Hard to buy a pig-in-a-poke isn't it?by Moboney5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no specific mounting for a trailer. While we do not recommend attaching trailers to the back of the cruiser, our suggestion is for you to take the cruiser to a bike shop so that they can modify/customize the back frame allowing you to attach a trailer.by CustomerCareSpecialist3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- from what the back of the bike looks like i would think you can. but that's just me.by brudog231/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not know the exact dimensions of a Honda Civic's interior but we would suggest that you disconnect the cruiser's front main frame from the back main frame splitting the cruiser into two pieces. This should allow you to put your cruiser into the car or in the trunk one by one hence there is no need to disassemble every part.by CustomerCareSpecialist3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pedal riding toy does not fold up.by CommunityAnswer1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?