About this item
For work or play, the Sheba laptop bag gives you glamour on the go! The Maddie Powers Sheba from Mobile Edge features actual pulp magazine images from the 40s and 50s, and doubles as a tote bag with a removable laptop sleeve! The Sheba offers a pretty and practical solution for carrying laptops up to 14.1". This fresh design is sure to turn heads. Enjoy a roomy tote with soft velveteen trim and old Hollywood style.
- Product Material: MicroFiber with Polyurethane coating and Velveteen accent
- Product Weight: 2.85 lbs.
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 12.5" x 9.5" x 1.25"
- Features actual pulp magazine images from the 40's and 50's
- Includes a matching, removable neoprene computer sleeve
- Built with opposing hook and loop tape straps to allow for "over-stuffing"
- Built-in cell phone, water bottle, and interior zippered pockets for organization
- Adjustable shoulder strap with removable velveteen cushioned pad
- Fits most laptops with screens up to 14.1"
- Accessorized with plush black velveteen trim and "Lucky Seven" dice
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 5.5 x 15.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.