Consider these popular products
Miss Tina Women's Smocked Wide-Leg Jumpsuit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay stylish and comfortable this season with the uniquely designed Miss Tina Women's Wide-Leg Smocked Jumpsuit. Constructed in sleek rayon fabric, this fashion-forward wide leg jumpsuit is a beautiful and relaxed addition to your warm weather wardrobe. With a smocked strapless front and adjustable tie waist, these runway-inspired women's jumpsuits are fitted with your body in mind to flatter and charm all year long. With a breezy sleeveless design and shirred accents, the Miss Tina Women's Wide-Leg Smocked Jumpsuit has a sleek and summery silhouette that will make you the star of any barbeque or picnic. Ideal for outdoor get-togethers, this wide leg jumpsuit can also be layered under jackets and blazers for warmth and professional flair. The wide leg openings and flowing length give these women's jumpsuits unencumbered comfort and style. Pair this one-piece wide leg jumpsuit with stilettos for a night on the town or with sandals and gold accessories for a completely bohemian look. If you're looking for a stylish warm weather piece to keep you comfortable all season, consider adding the Miss Tina Women's Wide-Leg Smocked Jumpsuit to your closet.
Miss Tina Women's Wide-Leg Smocked Jumpsuit:
- 100% rayon
- Inclusive one-piece style
- Square neck
- Smocked chest
- Lightweight fabric
- Wide leg
- Multiple colors available
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Wash With Like Colors, Gentle Cycle, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Line Dry, Low Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Rayon|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No hem to speak of -- I'm 5'6" and its not all that long on me.by MsKiya6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally think it depends on the size you get. For instance, I am 5'5 and I originally ordered a 14; it turned out to be too big for me. The legs touched the floor. When I returned and ordered the 12, it was still long, but not dragging the ground like the 14. I will have to wear short heels or wedges to keep it off the ground. Its well worth buying to see if it works for you - you can always send it back:) I LOVE mine!by thatlovelyteacher6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely long enough!!! Im 5'7" 180 lbs & my size 12 is much too long for flats!!!by SmartShopper3176/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's not enough hem in this jumpsuit to let it out.by DivaTT6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5ft 10in....it was very comfortable, and more than long enough.by comesoarwithme6/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Will be ok but to keep the look of "just right length" wear flats. :)by KathyMe6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not long enough for 5ft 11. I'm 5'7 and I just made it.by MsAlldat6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5' 8" and there more than enough in length..very pleased, fits great..by rozlin6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT IS NOT VERY LONG. I AM ABOUT 5'5 AND I WORE IT WITH FLATS.by Shevett6/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5 9 and. It was just touching below my ankle, you may want to go up a size for length. I do not believe the total suit will look much bigger.by Lov3ly16/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'9 and it runs pretty long with flats but nice when I wear a nice heel.by FCastro7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am measuring with a tape measure from the crotch to the bottom hem, the inseam. It measures exactly 30 inches for a size 14. If you are making a pattern for this jumpsuit, could you please share it with me? I've already tried making one and it was too snug. I think I understand where I made the error, but I would love to have a pattern for this particular jumpsuit. If you could help with that, I would be forever grateful to you "Anonymous" Sherby SherBearry8/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5.10 and fits just right to wear with flat sandals doesn't look good with high shoes... Hope helpsby Gooddealshunter5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 33 inchesby LoveMsTinaClothes7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs are very long on it. I am 5'6" and the legs sweep the floor if I wear flats. I can do a 3-4" heel for it to be an inch or two off the ground.by TLC12127/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just guessing I would say about 32inch on the size 16 I'm 5'6" and it barely hit the floor. Once I put shoes on it was fine. I original order a 18 and it was dragging the floor I thought I would have to hem it but since the jumpsuit runs big I tried the 16 and it was perfect.by DivaTT6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inseam is great for a 5'3 1/2 person. I can be worn with flats or heels.by GlamQueen6/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im 5'2 and with Heels its a perfect length. So if your 5'4 or taller you shouldnt need heels. Hope this helps!by jelypo6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 31 - 32 inchesby MsSpigner225/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone had any trouble with the length of the crotch area? I am 5'6" and I ordered a size 14.
- I also noticed that with this product after I washed it. I think it may have shrunk from the dryer. I just stopped doing that and line dry them nowby FCastro7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine fit fine...I'm 5'6 also and ordered a size 10.by lovejumpsuits6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?