Miss Tina Women's Ruffled Wrap Sweater
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay cozy while looking fashionable with this Miss Tina Women's Ruffle Wrap Sweater. Pick from one of the colors available and mix and match with nearly anything in your closet. This women's wrap sweater is made of 100 percent acrylic material and can be easily cared for by machine washing on cold. This 100 percent acrylic sweater also features a ribbed, draped front, long bell sleeves and a single button closure on the front.
Miss Tina Women's Ruffle Wrap Sweater:
- 100% acrylic
- Draped front, ribbed
- Long bell sleeves
- Single button closure on front
- Ribbed and flared hem Â Â
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Wash Inside Out, Machine Wash Cold, Wash With Like Colors, Gentle Cycle, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Lay Flat to Dry, Do Not Iron|
|Fabric Content:||100% Acrylic|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you need something under it, like a long tank or something.by fozzydewey011/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- that would depend on whether you were a full figured woman or not. My daughter is full figured and I would not suggest it. However, I am not and I would wear it with leggings anyday! (it does however need another button added as the neckline is way too low unless you are wearing another shirt underneath.by kcrockett6612/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this sweater is a nice length and would go well with leggings.by MzDee62512/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't wear it over leggings because I like for my butt to be covered when I wear them. It looks good with black jeggings and boots though!by dbasaldua12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very soft synthetic fabric. It is comfortable.by fozzydewey011/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% Acrylic but very soft and not itchy at all! (Machine washable in cold gentle cycle, Do not use dryer, lay flat to dry and do not iron.)by kcrockett6612/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Acrylic...but not that cheesy acrylic. It is very soft and feels like cotton. I love it...I have it in grey.by MzDee62512/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?