Miss Tina Women's Plus-Size Twist Maxi Dress
About this item
About this item
This Miss Tina women's plus-size twist maxi dress is total perfection. Its neckline, twist detail, loose bottom and lined top make it the best pick of this summer. You can wear casually with a pair of cute sandals or dress it up for a date night with wedges and accessories.
Miss Tina Women's Plus-Size Twist Maxi Dress:
- Cotton blend
- Bra coverage
- Top lining
- Twist detail on center front
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Machine Wash Cold, Wash With Like Colors, Gentle Cycle, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Tumble Dry Low, Low Iron|
|Fabric Content:||70/30 Polyester/Rayon|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would probably go with the 1X - I HATE it when things are too small and this style is pretty flexible. Fit through the hips was not skimpy as some can be.by ScottsdaleNancy7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually wear an 18 plus but in most of the dresses I buy from Walmart are a 1x instead of the 2x which is for an 18. i am very busty DD and thats the only place it may be snug but that's ok so if you are an average size bust you should be good with a 1x. good luck!by Missvikki7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1X should be fine with this dress. It is true to size.by TexasAmy7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would get the 1x...I normally wear a 3x but got a size smaller because this dress runs a bit big...I would go with the smaller sizeby Carissamr7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should get the 2xby ness617/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1xby joyeverlasting7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear an 18 in other dresses and a size 18 pants/jeans. In tops, I wear a 1x or a 2x, so in this dress I got a 2x, because I didn't want it to be tight at all I wanted it to be flowy. The 2x fits exactly how I want it to fit. I can wear some xl in misses too, but mostly they are to tight in the chest area. I hope I helped.by Whitnjr7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Bethany, I wear a size 18 as well and I ordered a 2x and I found it ran too big (not a problem for me as I can take it in easily). A 1x would have fit me great as I am 5'8 and in the 225 range but then it might have been too short. Depending on your bust size, I probably could have even fit an XL as this dress does not fit tight in the body and I am on the small busted end. But I am tall so when I go a size smaller with Maxi dresses, they tend to fit but be too short for my liking.by HeyChickiePoo7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1Xby BeachBum567/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress seems to run a bit large. I'm usually around a size 24, and I was surprised that I coulc fit into the XXL in the misses size. It depends where you carry most of your weight. I carry most of mine from the waist down, so that's probably why I could size down since this one needs to fit the chest.by ShopsInMD7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?