Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.67 List price $23.99Save $12.32
- Clearance$8.41 List price $16.99Save $8.58
Miss Tina Women's Maxi Skirt with Front Slit
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you're looking for a key piece this season that will help you look like you've spent hours getting ready, then this skirt is for you. Incredibly easy to wear, this Miss Tina women's maxi skirt with front lit is sexy and feminine. It's flowy and thanks to its simple design, you can pair with sandals and a top for an effortless look. Throw a necklace or bold earrings for a more sophisticated look.
Miss Tina Women's Maxi Skirt with Front Slit:
- 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Elastic waistband
- Fitted at hips
- Front leg slit
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Material:||65/35 Polyester/Rayon|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164061|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- that might put the slit higher up than you may want it would suggest you actually cut it off from the bottom. Otherwise - the fabric stretches nicely and yet keeps it's original shapeby janzmr9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the slit gives you plenty of room to move freely and still keep you well coveredby catlady377/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING IN THE PIC. IM 5'6 AND THE SLIT WAS PRETTY HIGH FOR ME AND A LITTLE TO STRETCHY. I ORDERED A LARGE BUT FELT LIKE IT FITS LIKE AN AN EXTRA LARGE. I UED IT MOSLTY FOR BEACH WEAR BECAUSE OF THE HIGH SLIT AND THE STRETCH.by JNY17/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 4'11" and it stops at my ankles (no alterations) the slit stops above my knee about 1inby Leilamari7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it gose straight to the ankles if your over 5 foot 5 just pull it a little lower to the hip and not high up on the hipby catlady378/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IM 5'6 AND IT FITS A LITTLE BIT ABOVE MY ANKLEby JNY18/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can tell you that I am 5'0" and it went to my ankles and the split goes mid thigh. I LOVE it but when I wear it to work I safety in the splitby Leilamari8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?