Customers also viewed these products
Miss Tina Women's 5 Pocket Skinny Jeans
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $12.00
- from $14.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Miss Tina Women's 5-Pocket Skinny Jeans feature traditional styling and are made of a soft cotton blend for added comfort. They have belt loops and a one-button closure with zipper fly. The stretch fabric of these jeans provides a comfortable skinny fit that enhances your figure without restricting your movement. These machine-washable jeans would make a great addition to just about any woman's wardrobe. Miss Tina skinny jeans are available in multiple sizes. They can be dressed up with a pretty blouse and heels or worn with running shoes and a t-shirt. These skinny-fit jeans feature classic 5-pocket styling and are made to look and feel great.
Miss Tina Women's 5-Pocket Signature Skinny Jeans:
- Miss Tina skinny jeans are made of a stretch cotton-blend fabric
- Skinny-fit jeans with belt loops and 5-pocket styling
- One-button closure with zipper fly
- Machine wash cold
- Traditional styling
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Wash Inside Out, Machine Wash Color, Wash With Like Colors, Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Tumble Dry Low, Medium Iron|
|Fabric Content:||80/19/1 Cotton/Polyester/Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 79% Cotton..20% Polyester and 1% Spandex.by Redhead19569/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stretch jean. Comfy!by Smallbottom9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 81% Cotton 18% Polyester 1% Spandex This is on the black pair, don't know percentages on other colorsby glowingsun7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% spandex. But I promise they are stretchy. They are the thinnest jeans I own, however. They are very light and I would not wear them in cold weather.by fletchandme7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the fabric is : 80% cotton/algodon 19% polyester/poliester 1% spandex I thought Lycra but it is spandexby NanChgo5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80%cotton//19% poly and 1%spandexby TINKERTINKER5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans are 80% cotton,19% polyester and 1% spandex. Very comfortable jeans and they dry quickly. I love them.by CitySue554/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80% cotton 19% polyester 1% spandexby Darrielle41804/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80% cotton algodon, 18% polyester, 1% spandex. These jeans are fabulous!!! Buy these jeans!!by NayeNaye33/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 80 percent cotton, 20 percent polyester and one percent spandexby Jaxxy3/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have never bought these before. I am a woman of curves. I am full in the hips and my thighs are not skinny. I normally wear a 16/18 or 18/20.
- then dont get them... they are not made for curvy women.by Amypnd12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- I feel these jeans are very true to size. And they are stretchy, which helps them fit the parts of you that are curvier. However, with that said, I don't think I'm a curvy person (32 waist, 40 hip, not even 10" difference) and I love the fit of this jean. I don't know if you will love the fit, but I would get an 18 if I were you.by fletchandme11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 12 and I always have a problem with jeans because my hips these jeans are great because they have a lil spandex in them they will fit ur curves trust me and yes they are skinny jeans there great!!!!!by 1Nudy7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are true to size and if u are in between go for the smaller for there is lycra in them so they will stretch.by NanChgo5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This jean fits true to size with a bit of stretch. I am a curvy girl as well and the jean accentuated the curves.by CaymanGirl210911/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a size smaller but I think they might run very close in sizeby TINKERTINKER5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They run much smaller. Order 1-2 sizes smaller. They do not shrink when washed and dried.by bootsForChristmas11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans run big, I usually wear a 10 and I bought an 8 and they fit well. The waist runs quite large so I wear a belt with them. They are also very comfortable because they stretch and move with you when you move. I recommend them to anyone looking for a nice pair of skinny jeans.by CitySue557/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are slightly bigger. I have curves myself, so that extra room isn't bad.by Darrielle418011/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These jeans run true to size. I have big hips , a huge muffin top, and a butt. They fit very well on me. Now I must tell you ... I wear shapewear all the time. That helps with my muffin top. I wear Flexees firm shapewear and it's wonderful under my clothes. So go ahead girl. Get these jeans.by NayeNaye311/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are jean material, but very fitted like leggings. They sit about an inch or two below my belly button, and are zip up and button like jeans. I was worried as I am picky about skinny jeans, These are great.by jcvbear3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wellllll, to the best of my ability, I highly recommend these jeans--they are jegging style. I have a couple of belly rolls (not too terrible) and the jeans fit right at the waist. There is no gapping as Tina's skinnys are designed to fit the waist and expand comfortably for the hips. Try them--you can always take them back as is what I planned to do if I hadn't been satisfied. Be sure to get your actual size.by An anonymous customer12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They sit just below my belly button and are very comfortable. They have a good stretch to them and they have belt loops for a belt. Get one size smaller than you normally get for regular jeans because these will stretch out a bit and be a bit large. I'm a size 12 and got a 12 they fit okay but are a bit big. I can ware a belt so that's okay. The size 10 would have been better. They are like jeggings but better.by OnLineShopperJK12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fit like a slim pant with stretch. Not as tight as a legging, but you can tuck them in a boot.by athegem12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are very much the jegging style in my opinion. I think it sits extrememely high at the waist and low in the crotch. Hope this helps!by GroveCityMaMa8/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it also has belt loops and a leggings lookby sto167412/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Miss Tina ones fit at the waist. You will love them.by Frostycocoa12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by JGol12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are the perfect waist height- I have the same problem with skinny jeans, being too low cut, but these come just at the belly button. They don't sag at all. They are a real hybrid of jeggings and jeans, but look more like jeans with the comfort of a jegging. I am normally a size 6 but ordered one size down which fit perfect but then again, I have no butt...by Em2411/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are great fitting jeans (jeggings) that fit at your waist! I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Good luck!by ezride12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?