Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$25.80 List price $50.00Save $24.20
- from $20.53
Miss Tina Women's Colorblock Shirt Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This lovely Miss Tina women's colorblock shirt dress is perfect for a day at the office. Pair with pumps and silver earrings for a sophisticated look or dress down with sandals and a pretty up-do for a weekend outing.
Miss Tina Women's Colorblock Shirt Dress:
Fabric Care Instructions: Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Wash With Like Colors; Gentle Cycle; Machine Wash Cold; Remove Belt Before Washing
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.20 x 10.83 x 5.51 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538874|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'4 and it is just a great length for me, I am older and don't want it too short or long. Just perfect. Hope this helps.by gnme86/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm your height and it came to just below my knee. It covers my entire knee section, but when I sit it moves just above the knee. I don't see it as a problem as long as I don't cross my legs. But with any knee-length skirt or dress, I cross at my ankles instead of at my knees.by LakeofGlass5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'6" and it just touches the top of my knee.by jannyfromtheblock5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am about 5'5" also and it falls right at my knee. It's very full so it doesn't fit tight and look too short.by Edstudent20153/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?