About this item
Based on NBC's newest family-friendly hit game show sensation and led by All-American chef and TV personality Guy Fieri, Minute to Win It features fast, immersive gameplay for all to enjoy. Players can compete in a series of deceptively difficult 60-second challenges for a shot to win the grand prize of $1,000,000. Featuring both Solo and Multiplayer modes, with 36 adrenaline filled challenges randomly selected to create each 10-round battle, there is never a dull moment. As players progress, they will be met with new twists that heat up the competition, as both money and difficulty also increase.
- 36 Exciting Challenges - An assortment of 36 challenges are randomly selected to create a 10 round battle to heat up the competition.
- Balance Board Compatible - To add even more intensity to the fast paced competition, the Wii version of Minute to Win It is compatible with the Wii Balance Board. Up to four players can battle at a time to increase the competition.
- Full Character Customization - Players can customize their characters to fully immerse themselves in the Minute to Win It experience.
- Adrenaline-Fueled Competition - As the prize money increases, so does the level of difficulty, making each challenge deceptively difficult. Players are sure to feel the adrenaline rush as the stakes increase in each round!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.33|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.625 x 0.625 x 5.438|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.