Minnesota Fats Billiard Table With Ball Return System, Light Cherry Finish
Customers also considered
- $569.99 List price $686.00Save $116.01
- $472.50 List price $649.00Save $176.50
- $856.43 List price $1099.00Save $242.57
- $59.04 Was $62.32Save $3.28
- from $739.15
- $394.21 List price $699.00Save $304.79
- $268.29 List price $374.99Save $106.70
- $62.99 Was $66.49Save $3.50
- $1,019.95 List price $1299.00Save $279.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Minnesota Fats Billiard Table With Ball Return System, Light Cherry Finish is just the thing to ramp up your recreation area's style. This table is suitable both for those who are still learning how to play the sport and for the most experienced of players. The Minnesota Fats MFT200 Fairfax Billiard Table has an array of impressive features starting with a light cherry finish with a burgundy cloth. This table is designed with a handy ball return system, a Dura-Bond play surface and a rail with inlaid sights. This professional billiard pool table is easy to assemble and has pedestal legs to adjust your playing requirements. The legs end in copper-finished levelers for enhanced durability and stability. The play field Measures 75" by 36". Some assembly is required upon delivery. The table does not include pool balls, sticks or a triangle.
Minnesota Fats MFT200 Fairfax Billiard Table:
- Ball return system helps you spend more time practicing and less time retrieving the balls
- 3/4" Dura-Bond play surface
- Metal corner caps with a copper finish
- 4-1/2"W rail with inlaid sights
- Overall dimensions: 80" x 44" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 75" x 36"
- Light cherry finish
- Light cherry pedestal legs with 2-1/2" copper-finished leg levelers for durability and stability
- Low-maintenance burgundy cloth
- Assembly required
- Billiard pool table does not include pool balls, sticks or triangle
- Model number: MFT200
|Frame Material:||Solid Wood|
|Age Range:||12 - 14 Years|
|Assembly Required:||Professional Assembly Recommended|
|Size:||Bar Size (7' In Length)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MFT200|
|Primary Shelf ID:||78353|
|Features:||Auto Ball Return|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it doesn'tby Jmhelh22/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Just a table unless u can get a package deal.by NannCam1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you have to purchase them separately.by girliealso1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7' x 4'by Stefani71/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can get it ship to store. Just put in zip code and they will let you know what store. You will need a pick up truck to carry it back to you home or whatever location you putting it. It's big enough I think it bar size.by MissyLTM11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd recommend 5 feet all the way around it, so about 14' X 17'. You can get by with less with shorter cues.by Jmhelh22/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 12' x 12' See photoby Stefani72/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products