Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot, 60" Shaft
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you aren't moving forward, you're falling behind. The Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot is the product of thousands of hours of in-lab and on-the-water testing. The result is the new benchmark in electric-steer, bow-mount performance. The Terrova meets any obstacle and puts it in its place to help you fish without limits.
Minn Kota Terrova 80/US2 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot, 60" Shaft:
- Universal Sonar 2 provides a view unlike any other, thanks to dual-beam technology:
- Scans the water using both 20-degree and 60-degree angles to give you an expanded view and better bottom detail
- Includes advanced temperature sensing
- Fully compatible with your favorite fish-finder (separate adapter cable required)
- Innovative stow/deploy mechanism:
- Simply depress the handle on the mount to deploy
- Fall-away ramps effortlessly deploy the motor into the water
- Balanced motor design makes stowing easy
- Master cut-off switch automatically turns off the power when stowed
- Pre-installed i-Pilot frees you up to focus on fishing:
- Controls and steers your boat for you using GPS technology
- Lock onto a fishing spot at the push of a button
- Record a successful path and retrace it later
- Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation
- All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler
- Record a track:
- Simply push the Record button and fish along your desired course
- i-Pilot will store that track to memory (up to 6 separate tracks)
- When you want to retrace a course, i-Pilot's Playback functions will automatically guide your boat along the track
- Spot-Lock works like an electronic anchor:
- Choose up to 6 separate spots for i-Pilot to remember and at the push of a button it will correct for wind or currents to hold you in place
- Spot-Lock Recall lets you return to your spot later, from up to a quarter-mile away
- Cruise control function gives you unparalleled bait presentation by maintaining your actual on-the-water speed (in mph) and allowing you to adjust your speed in 1/10-mph increments
- Advanced AutoPilot uses GPS to take you exactly to the point you select, not just the bearing you choose:
- Just point the motor in the direction you want to travel, push a button and let it take you there with GPS accuracy while compensating for wind, waves, current and drift
- Control speed, steering, on/off and high-speed bypass from your i-Pilot remote
- Free yourself from the foot pedal and fish from anywhere on the boat
- i-Pilot's clear, integrated, backlit LCD screen delivers instant feedback on active functions, speed, prop on/off status, battery power and GPS signal strength
- Features high-visibility laser-etched buttons and an easy-access external battery compartment
- Compact, watertight, easy to use and floats if dropped
- Waterproof, low-profile foot pedal lets you take precise control with less than 1 degree of steering resolution
- Features IP68 waterproof rating
- 80 lbs of thrust
- Indestructible 60" composite shaft
- Low-profile electric-steer foot pedal
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- Variable speed with digital maximizer
- Max amp draw: 56
- 24V system requires two 12V deep cycle marine batteries
- Maximum boat length: 25'
- Model# 1358865
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.0 x 10.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this unit come with the foot control and the remote and if not which one does it come with
- The Terrova with i-Pilot comes with both the foot pedal and remote.by LocDown8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. That one is $1799.99by PourBoy9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?