Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
After thousands of hours of research and field-testing, the Minn Kota Riptide 55/ST 55-lb Thrust Saltwater Trolling Motor with 54" shaft is quiet enough to give you the drop on fish and tough enough to withstand the most extreme conditions. Saltwater anglers never turn down a challenge. As it turns out, neither does Minn Kota.
Minn Kota Riptide 55/ST 55-lb Thrust Saltwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot, 54" Shaft:
- Made with premium-grade marine alloys and fully encapsulated electronics to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater
- The Minn Kota Riptide 55/ST 55-lb Thrust Saltwater Trolling Motor with 54" shaft offers innovative stow/deploy mechanisms:
- Simply depress the handle on the mount to deploy
- Fall-away ramps effortlessly deploy the motor into the water
- Balanced motor design makes stowing easy
- Master cut-off switch automatically turns off the power when stowed
- Pre-installed i-Pilot frees you up to focus on fishing:
- Controls and steers your boat for you using GPS technology
- Lock onto a fishing spot at the push of a button
- Record a successful path and retrace it later
- Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation:
- All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler
- Record a track:
- Simply push the Record button and fish along your desired course
- i-Pilot will store that track to memory (up to 6 separate tracks)
- When you want to retrace a course, i-Pilot's Playback functions will automatically guide your boat along the track
- Spot-Lock works like an electronic anchor:
- Choose up to 6 separate spots for i-Pilot to remember and at the push of a button it will correct for wind or currents to hold you in place
- Spot-Lock Recall lets you return to your spot later, from up to a quarter-mile away
- The Minn Kota Trolling Motor with i-Pilot cruise control function gives you unparalleled bait presentation by maintaining your actual on-the-water speed (in miles per hour) and allowing you to adjust your speed in 1/10-mph increment Advanced AutoPilot uses GPS to take you exactly to the point you select, not just the bearing you choose:
- Just point the motor in the direction you want to travel, push a button and let it take you there with GPS accuracy while compensating for wind, waves, current and drift
- The Minn Kota Trolling Motor with i-Pilot features CoPilot:
- Control speed, steering, on/off and high-speed bypass from your i-Pilot remote
- Free yourself from the foot pedal and fish from anywhere on the boat
- i-Pilot's clear, integrated, backlit LCD screen delivers instant feedback on active functions, speed, prop on/off status, battery power and GPS signal strength
- Features high-visibility laser-etched buttons and an easy-access external battery compartment
- Compact, watertight, easy to use and floats if dropped
- 55 lbs of thrust on this bow mount trolling motor
- Indestructible 54" composite shaft
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- This bow mount trolling motor offers variable speed with Digital Maximizer
- Max amp draw: 50
- 12V system requires one 12V deep cycle marine battery
- Maximum boat length: 21'
- Minn Kota Riptide 55/ST 55-lb Thrust Saltwater Trolling Motor with 54" shaft is model# 1363704
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||64.0 x 10.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.