About this item
The Minn Kota engine-mount trolling motor stays hidden under the water. Attached to your outboard motor, this saltwater trolling motor provides the convenience of a trolling motor without the hassle or unsightliness of having one on deck. Perfect for dual-purpose recreation and fishing boats, this Minn Kota engine-mount trolling motor can be operated by using the corded remote control.
Minn Kota Engine Mount Trolling Motor, RT 160-lb. Thrust:
- For use in saltwater on dual-purpose recreation and fishing boats
- Constructed with premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms
- Operates on 24 volts
- Speeds: variable
- Remote speed control
- Electronics are protected inside a full waterproof control module and sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to prevent corrosion
- Weedless Wedge 2 propeller pushes weeds away to avoid battery-draining chopping and hacking
- Digital Maximizer technology controls and optimizes power in order to extend battery life and to reduce damaging heat so you can stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge
- Two-year warranty
- Engine-mount trolling motor model #1370645
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.0 x 13.0 x 34.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.