About this item
The Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45" shaft is the beefiest, meanest, quietest motor ever unleashed by Minn Kota. With fewer moving parts, tighter tolerances and less give, this bow mount trolling motor easily meets the rigorous demands of tournament anglers and thrives in the roughest of conditions. The innovative Mono-Arm design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact and 75 percent less torsion. A single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20 percent more surface area deliver less wear, longer life and quieter operation than traditional motor mounts.
Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor, 45" Shaft:
- The counter tension stabilizer (CTS) uses an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed
- No play, no give, reduced steering torque and silent operation
- Patented Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate
- Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring
- 360-degree removable bowguard makes lifting the motor and bowguard off the mount even easier
- Dual-bearing system eliminates noise and allows for improved breakaways at any angle
- The Minn Kota Trolling Motor with Universal Sonar offers 80 lbs of thrust
- Bow mount trolling motor that features indestructible 45" composite shaft
- Cable steering with ergonomic foot pedal
- Illuminated directional indicator
- Variable speed with digital maximizer
- Max amp draw: 56
- 24V system requires two 12V deep-cycle marine batteries
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop
- Maximum boat length: 25'
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80-lb Thrust Freshwater Trolling Motor with 45" shaft is model# 1368660
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.0 x 10.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list