Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
Improve the performance of your boat with this Minn Kota Endura C2 30 lb Thrust Trolling Motor. It can effectively power boats up to 14' long. The ergonomic handle telescopes to give you an extra control, making it ideal for an aluminum fishing boat or square-backed canoe. The Minn Kota Endura C2 trolling motor also features a 30" composite shaft that is guaranteed not to break, kink or corrode. The 10-position lever lock bracket is made of reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage. You can choose from five forward and three reverse fixed speeds. This Minn Kota Endura C2 30 lb Thrust Trolling Motor is factory reconditioned. This item requires a deep cycle marine battery (not included).
Minn Kota Factory Reconditioned Endura C2 30 lb Thrust Transom Mount Trolling Motor, 30" Shaft:
- 30 lbs of thrust
- 30" composite shaft
- Reinforced composite 10-position lever lock bracket resists flexing, warping and UV damage
- Telescoping handle
- Power prop
- Fixed speeds (5 forward/3 reverse)
- Requires 12V deep cycle marine battery (not included)
- Minn Kota limited lifetime warranty on composite shaft and limited 1-year warranty on entire product
- Factory reconditioned transom mount trolling motor
- Model# 1379245
- Powerful enough for boats up to 14' long
- Suitable for aluminum fishing boats or square-backed canoes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 4.5 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.