About this item
Cruise the waters at higher speeds and easily and skillfully maneuver your boat with the Minn Kota Endura C2 55-lb Thrust Trolling Motor. It is specially created for small- and medium-sized crafts. The Minn Kota trolling motor has a 42" shaft that flexes on impact and is designed not to break. It runs at on a power supply of 12 volts at a fixed speed, and it can run in fresh water at a good speed too. The Minn Kota Endura C2 55-lb Thrust Trolling Motor features a power prop that gives you extra strength to help your boat push through even heavy vegetation. It also comes with a ergonomic, 6" telescoping handle and a lever lock bracket that helps you to steer the boat easily and comfortably with a good amount of navigation control even in strong water currents. The bracket resists flexing, warping and UV damage.
The Endura trolling motor also features the weedless wedge propeller that gives your boat plenty of speed without making too much noise. Large windings and commutators spread out heat and produce cooler operation.
Minn Kota Endura C2 55-lb Thrust Trolling Motor:
- For freshwater use on small- to medium-sized boats
- Volts: 12
- Speeds: Fixed
- Mount location: Transom
- Endura trolling motor with weedless wedge propeller
- 6" telescoping handle
- Lever lock bracket resists flexing, warping and UV damage for excellent mount
- Power prop offers extra power to help push through heavy vegetation
- Extra large windings and commutators produce cooler operation
- Minn Kota trolling motor with 42" shaft that flexes on impact and is designed not to break
- 2-year warranty
- Model #1352256
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 7.0 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- IT COMES WITH A 5 FOOT LEADS TO CLAMP ON YOUR BATTERY.by JOE0353/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the necessary wires and terminals to connect to a battery.by Louzianajones3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with the two wires that go to the battery.by ExpressCC18Ttown3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All the Minn Kota units come with heavy wire leads sufficient to reach nearby battery terminals. These are bare end wires, so you need to buy a connector to attach them to the battery terminals. If you locate your trolling motor on the opposite end of the boat, you will need to supply additional heavy wire. Remember, use a minimum of a 50 amp fuse, a 60 amp is recommended, or the motor will stop running after a few minutes at high speed. This is an overload feature in the motor. The fuse must be located between the battery and the positive lead from the battery.by Hepotter3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can, but will need an aftermarket trolling motor mount on your bow to attach the trolling motor to. The Minn Kota can have the prop facing forward or backward by removing one bolt and rotating the control head.by Hepotter2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just remove the screw holding the control handle to the shaft, rotate the control handle 180 degrees and then replace and tighten the screw. Takes 2 minutes.by knottrying2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- BE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD STRONG MOUNTING BRACKET. 55LBS ON THE END OF A 42 INCH SHAFT IS A LOT OF TORQUE. I WOULD NOT MOUNT IT ON THE SIDE OF A JOHNBOAT OR THE SIDE OF A CANOE, YOU MAY BEND THE MOUNTING SCREWS OR BREAK THE MOUNTING CLAMP.by JOE0354/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 42"by Louzianajones4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a 42" shaft.by Louzianajones2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The model #1352256 is for the 42"... I couldn't find anyplace to choose, but I compared the number to other sellers, and the 36" number is #1352255. When you put in cart and purchase, the 42" model number is the one given on the order.by colino2/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?